Do You Have a Burning Desire to Connect to Your Purpose?
Being a mom, life can get so busy doing all the things you think you “should” — while still feeling guilty for not doing more — that even when you have that fire inside for change, you’re too overwhelmed and depleted to do anything about it.
I’ve been there, and I get it. I’ll help you reclaim the energy to make your unique contribution to the world AND realign with the work & life that truly brings you joy.
Human Design and intuitive coaching are my tools. I’m your guide.
Everyone has the right to be loved, even yourself.
You’re a Mom whose life is so busy, doing things for others, or because you think you should and then there’s no time to get your needs met so you’re always doing “band-aid” solutions and then feeling like there is not enough time where things feel meaningful. You’re drained with no energy, disconnected from your individual purpose and feeling guilty even though you’re doing more than enough. You’re having a hard time finding a place of growth because you are just meeting the basic needs. You have a yearning for something greater, a connection to your own purpose and path. You want to be good to yourself so she can be good to others and you are ready to make a change.
Do you have the energy to do what you love?
- Are you riding against the current instead of going with the flow?
- Are you unsatisfied in some way and feel like life is passing you by?
- Have you tried things that work for others, but not for you?
- Do you know how to make decisions that are right for you?
Imagine if you could:
- be yourself & not worry what anyone else is doing
- make decisions that are correct for you more easily
- have energy to do what you love
When we are not being true to ourselves in some way, we get stuck and we experience pain. It’s how we know when we’re “off course”, and we all have different paths. The world is changing and you probably just haven’t been given the little nuggets of information that you need to make a change. If you are here, you likely already know that Human Design is an amazing personal growth tool that can help you transform pain into power.
It’s all about the tuning into the essence of you and bringing yourself back into the harmony of who you are so you have the energy to do what you love. We are here on earth to do things that feel good. Human Design Tools helps women who want more energy in their life and more clarity making the right decisions.
Connect to the power and essence of being you. Human Design Tools assist you in clearing out the clutter of who you aren’t and start tuning into who you are so you have the energy to do what you love.
More of who you are + Less of who you are not
When you don’t have energy, it’s hard to stay motivated. When you are wearing a mask and try to be something you are not, it takes way more energy than just being yourself.
Do you feel stuck? Making decisions in a world of seemingly endless options is hard. Embodying your Human Design can help you navigate life with more ease.
Real, practical change. The tools are designed for you to take one step at a time and help you navigate the process of self-discovery your way.
Why You’ll Love the Tools
There is never been a better time to learn about your Human Design. The world is quickly changing and we are all trying to figure out how to do what is right for us. Human Design Tools have the power to change the way people see & understand the world. The tools are not overwhelming – they are bite-sized Human Design and are designed to engage, empower and delight you.
- Easy to use
“Sense of Peace”
“Life with More Ease”
I respect your privacy and your inbox.
- Your True Superpowers and Human DesignBeing a mom gives you superpowers for doing stuff you don’t want to do: This mindset actually holds you back. As a mom there are some things you must do that you don’t want to – but wearing your ability … Continue reading Your True Superpowers and Human Design
- Do you feel anchored or like you are blowing in the wind?Learn what grounds you in your Human Design chart – it might surprise you It’s hard to be in the current world and not feel like you are like a balloon or kite blowing in the wind. Feeling grounded can … Continue reading Do you feel anchored or like you are blowing in the wind?
- Create healthy boundaries with a middle finger mindsetThis post is about why you need to pop that middle finger up – metaphorically, of course. “Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves, even when we risk disappointing others.” -Brené Brown Brené Brown doesn’t … Continue reading Create healthy boundaries with a middle finger mindset